Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Quick Girl Baby Shower gifts.

Hey everybody! I just wanted to quickly say Thank You to everybody out there who has decided to stop by :)

So, I dont know about all of you, but HOLY BABIES!!! One of my younger brothers just had a baby last month, as well as my older sister, and my youngest brother will be having a baby girl in the nxt couple of months! So I have looked around for quick & FREE baby shower crochet patterns :) & to help all of you I will be posting them here!! YAY! Dont you love it when you find these?!?

All photos were taken by myself and are the result of each pattern i have listed, 

Just in time for spring are these super cute baby strap flip flops!
Baby Strap Flip Flops Free Pattern by Bethany {Whistle and Ivy} www.whistleandivy.com


These were so easy to make and took me only an hour! 


The next ones I want to share with you are the Barefoot Butterfly Sandals!! These are absolutely adorable & I love them!



I love her website on repeatcrafterme, she has so many different and fun free patterns to experiment with :) 

Now on to baby hats!!!! Who doesnt love a cute and quick baby hat crochet pattern? Cause I DO!! <3


This little newborn hat is so quick and easy!! 

The last project I am going to list today is another newborn girls hat and it is so pretty and looks so delicate!! Its so angelic and I cannot wait to see my niece in it <3




So that sums it up for today and I hope all of you enjoy these patterns & I cant wait to see what you have done!! Thanks for stopping by and if you get the time please stop by my facebook page and click LIKE!!! THANK YOU www.facebook.com/truly.yours.crochet THANKS AGAIN!! Happy Crocheting :)







No comments:

Post a Comment