Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Week 1 of 2015 CAL Mystery Afghan

I have been so excited and anxious for a week to FINALLY start the 2015 Mystery Afghan Crochet Along!!!!

Since today is Tuesday, Feb. 10, 2015... We got our first clue!!!
Which can be found at: http://www.yarnspirations.com/kal-cal#week1

I love the fact that that they have 3 different pattern options for you to see!!
1) Written out pattern 
2) Diagram
3) Video 
How helpful is that?? EXTREMELY!! Especially considering that its probably going to get a lot more complicating and I am definitely going to need the extra help!! LOL

So these are the 4 Colors I chose for this project!!
My Main Color is Burgundy
My 3 Contrasting Colors are Off White, Pagoda, and Robins Egg.
All of the yarn that i will be using for this project are Caron Simply Soft. 
I am also using a H hook. 


WEEK 1

So, for the first week we are doing 20 Granny Squares, each measuring 4" X 4" (10cm X 10cm) They are all done in MC. 
I am very pleased to say that on my first square my measurements were perfect!!! YAY
Here is the result:


I cannot wait to see what the mystery afghan will look like!!! 
EXCITING!!!

That is all for today!! Gotta get working on these squares!!
Happy Crocheting Everyone!!! 
XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment